All clinicians need and deserve a time to share and learn, reflect and gain confidence, or fine tune their skills in order to provide quality patient care. Clinical supervision aims to provide a safe, confidential space to work on both personal and professional development. My focus is to empower other weight-inclusive professionals by offering guidance that promotes higher ethical standards in patient care.
Hold a safe space for clinicians to vulnerably share, reflect and grow in their personal and professional lives.
Encourage and inspire compassion as a weight-inclusive Clinician providing the highest standard of patient care.
Promote and support goals toward building clinical counseling skills, as well as those for work-life balance and self-care.
Personal Growth and Development
- Share personal experiences in your role as Clinician that have felt challenging, confusing, inspiring, and rewarding.
- Reflect on these experiences as both human and Clinician, in order to gain confidence in your approach in the future.
- Grow with your learning curves and opportunities in order to continue adapting your lived experiences to your practice.
Professional Growth and Development
- Develop skills in your clinical care, such as motivational interviewing and weight-inclusive medical nutrition therapy.
- Gain confidence in your ability to support clients with body image difficulties.
- Feel supported in thoroughly evaluating client’s clinical needs in an outpatient LOC.
Work – Life Balance and Self Care
The perfect opportunity to discuss and practice what we preach!
- boundary setting